Nigeria Popular Singer & Rapper Mohbad Dead At 27

1 Replies, 1 Views

Nigeria Popular Singer & Rapper Mohbad Dead At 27

Popular Nigerian singer Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba professionally as MohBad, is a Nigerian rapper, singer and songwriter from Lagos. He was formerly signed to Naira Marley's "Marlian Records" and left the label in 2022.

He was born 8th of June 1996 in Lagos State Nigeria. Mohbad was born to Nigerian parents in Lagos, much is not known about his family.

Not much information is known about his educational background, but from his interviews we think he passed through the basic primary and secondary school education.

He grew up in Lagos State and his environment played a major role in his music pattern.

Our sources confirmed that the singer passed on in the early hours of today. More details later.

As seen on X reported by a verified popular naija blog.

Also confirmed by Instablog9ja I think it’s official.

Damn!!! May his soul rest in peace.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What do you think about this post? Wink

We want to hear from you all. Heart

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2023, 06:11 PM by Loadednaija.)
I'm deeply saddened to hear about the passing of Mohbad at such a young age. He was a talented artist who brought so much energy and creativity to the Nigerian music scene. His music will continue to inspire and entertain us, and he will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends, and fans during this difficult time. Rest in peace, Mohbad.