Everything to Know About DistroKid 2023

0 Replies, 1 Views

What is DistroKid?
DistroKid is an independent digital music distribution service, founded in 2013 by American entrepreneur Philip J. Kaplan. DistroKid is also a service for musicians that puts your music into online stores & streaming services. Then when people listen to your music, we send you money.

Distrokid is a service that pays artists for streams of their music. The amount paid per stream varies depending on the streaming service and country. Generally, artists will receive between $0.004 and $0.007 per stream. This means that an artist needs to get between 250 and 500 streams to make a dollar.

Why should I use DistroKid?
All your music should be in stores. DistroKid is the only service that lets you upload unlimited music to stores for one low price. Other services make you pay every time you upload something—that's way less fun (and way more expensive).

Also, DistroKid gets your music into stores in a fraction of the time it takes our competitors to get your music into stores. We have great customer service, daily stats, and a simple interface, too.

Who uses DistroKid?
DistroKid is for solo musicians, bands, DJs, performers, producers, and YouTube creators who record music at home or in the studio. We have services for labels, too.

How much will it cost me?
Only $22.99 to upload unlimited songs & albums for a year.

How much of my sales does DistroKid keep?
None. You keep 100% of your royalties.

Get on top streaming services while you focus on the music. Join DistroKid now. Keep making music & let DistroKid do the rest. Your fans are waiting. Join now. Your Music Everywhere. Spotify Pre-Save. Awesome for artists. Distribute Cover Songs.

[To see links please register here]

(10% Discount using this link)

What do you think about this post? Wink

We want to hear from you all. Heart

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2023, 02:57 PM by Loadednaija.)