Facebook Ads Strategy Template 2023 - Content Creators

0 Replies, 1 Views

[Image: app-tips-facebook-custom-audiences.jpg]

What is a Facebook Ads

Facebook ads is a complex system. There's an endless number of options for customization, and if you're dazzled by them, you might try to do too much at once, lose focus, and end up with underwhelming results. 

You need to go in with a solid, clear strategy for each individual campaign you create. To help, I'm sharing a Facebook ad strategy template I've used with clients to help them maintain focus and get the best results.

Facebook ad strategy template 
I originally created this template to collect information from my clients that would help me create PPC copy, but it's evolved into a full-on strategy template. Agencies can use it to gather info from clients, or businesses can use it to help stay on track with their own strategies.
Make a copy of the Facebook ad strategy template for each new campaign, and feel free to adapt it to your needs. Agencies, for example, may request to see ads that the client has run that have worked in the past or ask what type of media the client is open to using or providing.

The template will help you home in on who you want to reach, what messaging you want to use, and how to best accomplish the specific goals you have in mind. 

[To see links please register here]

What do you think about this post? Wink

We want to hear from you all. Heart