How I Built a Strong Foundation Of a Lasting Love!

0 Replies, 1 Views

How I Built a Strong Foundation Of a Lasting Love After 8 Years Of Failed Relationship.

I always dream of finding true love but didn't know how to make it a lasting one. I thought love was all about what I usually see on Zee-world, so I kept failing in love.

I never thought a healthy and lasting love story takes effort, commitment, and a willingness to communicate and come to terms. Would I say am proud? Or would say I wanted a magical love? Or I didn't make research and learn about what love encompasses aside from using my heart to fall in love. I usually find the right companion, I mean the type of person I wished for but in the long run, I usually lose them.

My last experience was worst cause the guy was right for me but I couldn't maintain the relationship cause I wasn't dedicated and couldn't put a little effort to sustain it, guess you know what happens next?

After doing some research and reflecting on my past mistakes in the previous relationship, I came up with a plan to be a better version of myself.
Though it wasn't easy, I started by working on myself, Improving my communication skills, healthy boundaries, and learning how to manage conflict constructively.

Then when I found the right partner again, I continued to nurture the new relationship by spending quality time together. Though it wasn't easy on my path, it felt like shege promax. I became more forgiving, less of a nagger, and more empathic. We began to support each other's growth and development.

I didn't want to see this relationship crumble just like the previous one did. Neither does my newly-found partner want it too. So we became committed to working through any challenges that may arise, seeking help from a therapist or a counselor if needed, and always staying open and honest with each other.

A lasting love story takes work, but it is worth the effort. You can also build a strong foundation for a long-lasting, fulfilling relationship by following a few tips I used.

What do you think about this post? Wink

We want to hear from you all. Heart