How to Build a Strong Connection With Your Partner - Relationship Tips

0 Replies, 1 Views

How to Build a Strong Connection With Your Partner This Year!

A few years back, Adhe proposed to Anita with words of being the missing part of his heart. Anita was overwhelmed and she accepted the proposal. 

After their wedding, the couple had a happy life for a while. However, they began to lose interest in each other due to their busy schedule in life and the never-ending worries of their daily marriage problems. 

All of these challenges began to drift away from their dreams and love for each other. The couple began to have more quarrels and misunderstandings. 

Each quarrel began to make their relationship unbearable.

One day, after a heated quarrel Anita ran out of the house. On the opposite side of the road and shouted " You never loved me, You tricked me into this marriage". Adhe became so irritated with her childish act of hers and responded " Maybe it was a mistake for us to be together, you were never the missing part of my heart".

Best relationships are grounded in making our partner's happiness and well-being equal to our own.

To build a stronger connection with your partner, these few secrets are needed to deepen the relationship:

1. Be honest with yourself about the state of your relationship, and ask yourself how attentive you're to each other wants and needs

2. Take responsibility for your actions

3. Know when to apologize and admit you are wrong

4. Be aware of messages you send both verbal and nonverbal and make sure you are mindful of your partner's feelings.

5. Learn each other's love languages and make sure you are using them.

No one is perfect, so never expect your partner to be perfect. Learn to speak up if you are hurting cause your partner won't always know what's eating you up. Please do well to communicate.

Am glad you read to this point, want to learn more? Do well to drop a reaction and comment.

What do you think about this post? Wink

We want to hear from you all. Heart

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2023, 02:39 PM by Loadednaija.)