The Science Of Attraction: What Draws Us To Each Other

0 Replies, 1 Views

The Science Of Attraction: What Draws Us To Each Other.

Some years back, I walked into a room filled with a lot of beautiful ladies. 

All my eyes could have a quick pick at was a pretty tall, skin-glowing, all-smile lady seated around the table having a chit-chat with her friends. Not too long, she stood up and began walking in my direction I thought she was coming to me. 

She had a beautiful smile and walked with all confidence like she owned the universe. I was in my position with sweaty palms, butterflies in my stomach, and a racing heart like one is about to see his assessment result Then her aromatic smell sent me back to the real world. 

About 60 seconds after she had left the room, I had a replay of the beauty that walked past me cause I couldn't get her face off my mind like she had cast a spell upon me.

Attraction is one of the universe's greatest mysteries we all know. We're attracted to other people but we often don't know why.

Attraction occurs in a matter of seconds according to a study by researchers that it only takes 3 seconds for a person to decide if they are attracted to someone.

Some common  things that draw us to each other include:-

1. The General Body type

2. A person's sense of humor

3. A  person's Intelligence

4. Being an attentive listener and an apt Communicator

5. A person's dressing sense

6. Kindness.

Wondering what it feels like when you love someone?

You need to understand that the person you are with wants to be with you for who you are and not what others say is attractive.

Being yourself is the ultimate attractive trait.

If you read to this point, and this was helpful to you kindly drop a reaction.

What do you think about this post? Wink

We want to hear from you all. Heart

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2023, 06:00 AM by Loadednaija.)