Nigerian men narrate scary encounters with women who slept over at their houses and almost died during sex

Nigerian men have gone on Twitter to narrate the scary encounters they had when their sexual partners slept over at their homes and nearly died during the night.

The conversation began when a Twitter user asked ladies what they usually have in their overnight bag. One lady mentioned that she never goes anywhere without her inhaler.

Her answer prompted men to share their experiences with asthmatic patients who nearly died during sex.

Other men also shared their experiences with non-asthmatic patients who slept over at their house and nearly died during the night.

Below are some of the hilarious stories.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.