If you want happy home, stop doing these things to your woman
As men, so much is expected of us, especially when we become husbands, sometimes we need encouragement, training, and a mentor to become the man our wives, mothers, and children expect us to be in order to make a happy home. But sometimes, everything we need to become the husband our wives wants is information. Information about some things we’ve consciously and unconsciously been doing wrong. of course, we cannot completely satisfy everyone’s desire but perhaps some of the things listed in this article can make it less difficult for men, especially husbands to make their wives happy and homes happy places to live.
1. Stop acting like you don’t need to appreciate, seduce, and shower love to your wife. Tell her beautiful things, buy her gifts, and have fun together, just like you used to do before the wedding.
2. Don’t use your strength, size, and anger to intimidate your wife and children. Embrace them with love, attention, care, and respect and your home will most likely be a happy one.
3. Stop leaving your wife to take all the responsibility of the house by herself, especially after getting back from work. Don’t make her feel like her work at home is less strenuous or less important than yours. Assist her, it doesn’t make you less of a man instead, it strengthens her love and respect for you.
4. Stop spending more time with friends than your family. Find a healthy balance between your work, friends, and family. Every woman craves attention from a man, her man or her husband, be that man.
5. Stop treating your wife like a child or trying to control her. If you have to correct her, do it respectfully. Let her make her own decision and respect and trust it, she’s your partner, wife, and adult, not your child.
6. Don’t dishonour your wife by criticising her in front of your friends, children, or in public places, no matter how angry you are.
7. Stop coming home from work and plopping in front of the television for the night, leaving your wife to bear the responsibility for everything else going on in the home.
8. Stop saying you know and understand what your wife is saying or feeling when you haven’t even listened to what she has to say.
9. Stop thinking, I know more than my wife. You and your wife will each have more knowledge than the other in certain areas.
10. Don’t cheat, I know gonna be difficult but try, you can do it, you can be faithful to your wife, be faithful brother.
11. Don’t be too busy to call your wife, to text her or recognize her when she walks in the room. The next time you see her, give her a big hug and tell her you love her. Let her know she is your top priority by putting her first – ahead of work, time with your buddies, or watching football matches. Sit on the couch and talk to her. Tell her about your day, your thoughts, your worries, and your funny experiences.
12. That a woman is your wife doesn’t give you the right to use dirty words on her. Watch your mouth. Cut the swearing habit, and remove crude, rude and dirty language from your vocabulary. If you can’t use those words on strangers, don’t use them on your wife. Your wife deserves to hear words that a gentleman would speak, not that of a street boy.
It’s important to note that all these may not work for all men, however, we hope that it helps men.