How to make someone who’s SAD happy again in a relationship
1. How to make someone happy, if you want to make somebody smile try to do things together, try to help them. if you know any way you can assist them – do it – when they realize that you are contributing and helping them to make their life easier or running an errand and it will make them smile and will make them love you more.
2. Avoid impact you know that will make them unhappy, it very important for you to try as much as you can to make them happy because when somebody is happy when somebody knows everything you are doing is for their happiness that will make them smile knowing fully well that you’re not going to take advantage of them, you won’t take them for granted, they know perfectly well that you love them that would make them happy.
3. Ask them if they need your help. The very first thing that you need to do is ask them if they need your help, to begin with. Keep in mind that there are some people out there who would prefer to deal with their grief on their own. They would not want other people to involve themselves in their narratives. Some people wouldn’t be so welcome to your interference. Be sensitive towards these people. Understand that they want to deal with grief in their way. Let them do so.
4. Take a walk outside. Sometimes, strenuous physical activities like jogging or lifting weights aren’t for everyone. When that’s the case, try going for a walk outside instead. Even just experiencing the great outdoors and getting a healthy heaping of fresh air can do wonders for a person’s mood. You can opt to talk to one another while on the walk, but it’s also okay to just walk in silence with your thoughts. Whatever the case, a nice long walk can do.
5. Happiness is not something that is achieved or acquired on demand. Sometimes, it can take some time before someone can feel happy again after dealing with an unfortunate event or a tragedy. The best that you can do is just be there for them. Let them know that they’re not alone and that you are accompanying them throughout the entire process. That can do wonders in helping a person heal and feel better about themselves.
6. Food is always going to be one of the greatest equalizers. You have a variety of options here. One, you can try to cook a meal for them just to let them know that you care. You can also opt to take them out if you’re not particularly skilled at cooking. If all else fails, you can always just walk to the nearest store that sells ice cream. Ice cream always works when trying to combat the blues.
7. Spend quality time. Aside from showing that you care about them, show them how much you enjoy their company. Offering your time and effort is one of the greatest things you can do to your brokenhearted friends. During their downcast, they need someone who will be there to cheer them up. You may go on a date together, watch your favorite movie or go on an adventure, this will help a sad friend stay out of focus from the things that keep on bothering her.
8. Show some encouragement. The world may sometimes be a discouraging place, but if you encourage someone who is in a negative situation perhaps, it will lessen the burden that your friend is carrying. So be that someone who will uplift her instead of pulling her down, be that someone who will shower her with positive vibes rather than show her the opposite of it.
9. Remind them that they are not alone. Despite all the difficulties they’re facing, always remind them that you are there to support them all the way. Never let them feel that they are waking single-handedly. Tell them to be kind to themselves and not to compare themselves to other people who they perceive are happier and better than them.
10. Call or text just to check them. Most of us tend to call and text people only when we need something. However, sometimes it feels good to receive a text or call from a special someone without any reason because what we need for happiness is just a good conversation. Checking them out will make them feel valued, cared for, and will make them happy since you’ve taken the time to talk to them just because you wanted to, not because you need something from them.
11. Show up and surprise them. Sometimes a spontaneous surprise is all it takes to put a smile back on someone’s face. Turn up on their doorstep when you know they’re not doing anything, and tell them you’re taking them out for ice cream. Then, head out and do your best to make them forget their worries.
12. Please forgive them. If your pal is sad because you had a disagreement, it may be time to forgive them and make up.