How to know when someone doesn’t love you anymore
When you’re forcing someone to love you, when someone is taking advantage of you or taking you for granted, don’t need someone to tell you, he or she doesn’t love you.
Love comes naturally, when someone makes their mind to love, they’ll love with all their heart, they’ll care and respect you, best part of it – they’ll care about you and value everything about you.
Sometimes we love those who doesn’t love us, we did everything for them but got cheated on, beating up and taking for granted.
True love will always be true love, who loves you will continue loving you if they really want to continue loving you, don’t be fooled about fake love and empty promises and fake apology without any remorse or changes.
If you do find out that your man doesn’t love you anymore, you have a huge decision to make. It’s either you choose to double down on your efforts to win him back, or you just let go of him altogether. Either way, you should do precisely what you want. This way, you won’t end up having any regrets when it’s all said and done, so this is how to know when someone doesn’t love you anymore.
1. Time is the one thing that you would always be willing to give to the person you love most in the world. So, if he’s not giving you much of his time, it’s possible that he doesn’t love you anymore. This is especially true when he starts choosing to spend time with his friends or workmates over you.
2. They’re will stop doing right things at right time, they’ll do things when convenient for them, their priorities what matters to them, deep down you know they don’t care about your feelings and emotions.
3. They’ll keep doing what piss you off, even when they provokes you or offend you, sometimes they’ll apologize without remorse, they will keep repeating the same thing again and again. Deep down you’re tired of their apology because they won’t stop committing the same offenses, sometimes that your partner doesn’t love you as they claimed.
4. He pick up fight with you, keep blaming you, he doesn’t love you anymore instead of breaking up with you, he’s trying to get you to fall out of love with him too. This way, the pressure falls on you to break up with him.
5. They won’t care anymore, they’ll frustrate you in every possible way. Love is an emotion, a strong one. Hate is also another emotion that can be equally intense.
To love someone, you obviously have to care. To hate someone, you need to care enough to carry negative intense emotions for that person. Be careful about everything.
6. Their words doesn’t match their actions, Someone who is lying about their love for you will still feel emotionally distant even if they say that they love you all the time. This is because their words don’t match the emotions they feel inside. Even when a partner tells us that they love us, their actions can often demonstrate a different truth. True love means being there in word and in deed. If your partner doesn’t have the actions to back up their I love you then their words are empty, something is wrong, look deep before you get hurt.
7. Each time you think about the relationship, their actions towards you, you’ll be asking yourself ” is he / she really enjoy hurting me ” when you find yourself in such situations, some thing is wrong.
8. They keep cheating on you without remorse, nobody wants a cheater, if your partner keep cheating on you ( dating ) something is wrong, they don’t love you, be careful with your decision, if you can’t cope with a cheater, don’t marry him, some people find hard to stop cheating, there’s big chance they’ll continue cheating in marriage, remember mistake someone will make in relationship believing their cheating partner will stop in marriage, worst part of it believing you can change your cheating partner, fact is you can’t change anyone.
9. They will always disrespect you, lie to you, abuse you, sometimes they will beat you up, everything you’re doing for them, they don’t appreciate it. Things are not working even as you keep doing everything possible to make it works. The relationship looks like you’re loving yourself, you are dating yourself, everything is just you.
10. Fact is – when you’re forcing someone to love you, when someone is taking advantage of you or taking you for granted, don’t need someone to tell you, he or she doesn’t love you.
11. He doesn’t comfort you when you are sad. This could be because of his distant behavior or him shutting you out. Instead of emotionally connecting with you, he chooses to ignore your pain and lets you be in it alone. Your problems, fears, and insecurities are ignored.
12. Your flaws start to annoy him. He starts complaining about the food you cook, feels that you talk too much, dislikes the way you dress, and refuses to go out with you. He begins to snap at trivial things and wants to stay away from you.
Such behavior could happen if your man is going through some crisis such as losing a job or having some financial or health problems. But if there are no such explanation for his behavior, then it could mean that he doesn’t like you anymore.
13. He doesn’t tell you he loves you. If your guy doesn’t say I love you anymore, or has to be prompted by you saying it first, he doesn’t feel it, of course, love is not just about words, it is about actions as well, so if he doesn’t say it, and he doesn’t show it, he is not in love anymore.